Saturday, October 20, 2007

HECK YEAH..!! ITS PENANG ISLAND (DAY 2)

Its day 2 in Penang still slept over at addys house... nway, last nite maksu and my gramz came here, they took a bus from KL so at that nite we do the BBQ things here... I tried to burn up the charcoal into the fire with helpin’ hand from maksu and bibi.. yea it do worked but need about an hour to burn those things up... fire gun on left hand, then a piece of paper on the other hand to keep those charcoal burned... cuz theres no fan to blow it....

We do the prawn, beef and chicken sausage, chicken and beef fillet, crab stick, and the other stuff... then I made my own sauce to make those things more delicious than usual, I mixed up the tartar sauce.. HP bbq sauce.. chili sauce and a piece of chedar cheese... then I covered up all the seafood things with my own sauce after that I’d burn it up foe a couple minutes. Uhhhrmm... yummy, but unfortunately at that time my camera phone can’t capture it cuz my battery is goin down (oh boy !!)

On the next mornin’ we all include Addy decided to go to P.Ramlee old crib around here sumwhere cuz my uncle is a biggest fan of him (FYI, P.Ramlee is one of malaysian legend artist ever, we have Benyamin.S in Indo) I’m not into P.Ramlee byTheWay, but who cares... anythin to make uncle happy haha... the P.Ramlee old crib is a museum rite now, all kinda P.Ramlee stuff from his shirt til his old bicycle is on it too...



Kinda boring hangin’ out there... so uncle took us to have sum lunch on gurney drive theres a lot of kedai mamak there.. I heard that most of kedai mamak in KL was actually a copycat from penang its origin.. they all famous with their nasi kandar.... we park the ride rite next to the beach but its not a real beach it was actually juzt a road facing the sea shore...

No comments: