Saturday, October 20, 2007

HECK YEAH..!! ITS PENANG ISLAND (DAY 1)

Time to continued our journey to penang island... Penang lies off the nOrthwest coast Of Peninsula Malaysia, The sized of the island is almost the same like singapore I thought... its not too big, and its linked to the mainland by the 14 km bridge... but the bad fact is it always jam everytime we crossed away the bridge... it can be 1-2 hours stuck in there...


A charge of RM 7 is levied on all classes of cars at the toll plaza in Perai on the mainland. No payment is required for travelling from the island to the mainland. Its all for free......
The people of Penang come from mainly three main groups - Malay, Chinese and Indian

We reached penang by 11pm, we stay at my cozins house ADDY at georgetown.. its gud debi here foe my days off, the next morning we hadda plan 2go to belia park cuz my lil cousinz wanna swim there (the pool was all foe the kids) it takes 30 minutes to go there but before that related to Hari Raya Idul Fitri so, my uncles drove us down to his dad cemetery.. then after all we went to his old crib where the neighbourhood still on it, (I got my “angpaw” byTheWay) hehe....

Draggin’ us down to Belia Park was an ez way in penang fo my Uncle cuz he still rememba where all the shortcut way is... (yea rite, cuz he used to be a penang dude most of his time). Belia park is an activity park here, theres a few pool foe the kids, the skate park, the forest, the hill wif the monkey on it, the sport equipment for young and adult... u knoe wut, its all foe free too.









No comments: