Wednesday, August 27, 2008

cLoudy day at Putrajaya

the day is cloudy, I know its gotta be rain soon (a heavy one)
so.. I just follow max to Putrajaya cuz she hadda work to be done
grab my cam in with 6 additional batteries + rechargeable one
(just in case) if I have to use flash often...

but thank god the weather is bein' friendly to us
finally max got her job done, and me.....
of course got my pics done



masjid Putra on a cloudy day

Istana kehakiman putrajaya, I thought its a mosque at the first time


looks like a castle out of nowhere


still cloudy day again, its PM's office



about putrajaya :
Putrajaya, a planned city located just south of Kuala Lumpur, is the new federal administrative centre of malaysia. Several Government offices have re-located there to gain relief from the overcrowding and congestion of Kuala Lumpur, which is Malaysia's largest city. However,Kuala Lumpur still serves as Malaysia's national and legislative Capital for now. Putrajaya is a Federal territory just like the city of Kuala Lumpur and the island of Labuan.

No comments: