Tuesday, May 13, 2008

hyee Bloggie

Hey Bloggie.....

its been a long time eh since september.... sowwy...sowwy... u knoe wht .. now, my camera din workin' as well as supposed to be... dank !! so, I had nothin to share wif u here, how u doin eniway... ???

mine.. not much goin on me early 2008, just do the routinity as a dude lol... uhm.. now I hadda lot a fwen from this Skype (u know what it is aite..). I know bout this Skype frOm my Indo Uncle (I called him Oom Recky) he sent me the installation CD thru my auntie who came here 2 last month ago.. he juzt said that it was like as same as YM but this One is lot better than that, for video conference the motion is just like our eye mOtion neither than YM... when u type a name on their search engine... Phew """ theyre will show u a name list from around the world.. now I can even talk wif my beloved family there... oia,
My skype id is Ridzkee
Uhm... whats again.......
ooh yea, I had my nu NoteBook for my buffday last ApriL... yea happy Buffday to me, that was my 2nd buffdday here w/o sumOne that I loved there in my HometOwn (aaaawwwggh...T_T )

kay bloggie.... thanx fo welcOme me Back...
ure KEWL.... huehuahheah

No comments: